Excursion from Vacuum to Condensed Matter
Conference on Theoretical Physics and Nonlinear Phenomena is an annual meeting on theoretical physics and nonlinear phenomena in Indonesia. This conference aims to facilitate a gathering place for theorists from Indonesia and neighboring countries to exchange and share ideas. This conference is also intended to motivate young physicists to actively do research in the fields.
Following the success of the fifteen previous meetings, the sixteen one will be held on 9th October 2019 in Malang, hosted by Physics Department of Universitas Negeri Malang in collaboration with the Indonesian Theoretical Physicist Group (GFTI).
All topics related to the studies of theoretical physics are welcome. This conference consists of invited plenary talks and selected parallel talks on the following fields:
- Computational Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Gravitation & Cosmology
- Mathematical Physics
- Nonlinear Physics
- Nuclear & Particle Phenomenology
- String Theory
Keynote and Invited Speakers
The Scientific Program of CTPNP 2019 will include plenary talks given by the following keynote and invited speakers:
- Bum-Hoon Lee (Sogang university, Seoul, Korea)
- L.T. Handoko (Indonesian Institute of Sciences, Serpong, Indonesia)
- A. Purwanto (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya, Indonesia)
- M.F. Rosyid (Gadjah Mada University,Yogyakarta Indonesia)
- T. Surungan (Hasanuddin University, Makassar, Idonesia)
- Norhayati Ahmad (universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia)
Selected papers will be published in AIP publishing (Indexed by Scopus and Web of Science).