The 2nd Particle Physics School in South-East Asia
We are pleased to inform you that we have the 2nd Particle Physics School in South-East Asia with some emphasis on B physics from September 16th to 22nd, 2012 at Gadjah Mada University Club in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, dedicated for young students. We hope many of your attendance to this enjoyable school.
Dates and Venue
The venue information can be found at [http://www.ugmclub.com/home].
Program and Expected Audiences
We will provide following lectures:
– 5 lectures in series on Particle Physics Theory,
– 5 lectures in series on Particle Physics Experiment,
– 4 lectures in series on Particle Accelerator, and
– 3 lectures in series on Particle Detector.
We also provide 4 special classes for assembly of and experiments on a Wire Chamber kit.
Each slot of lectures and discussions are for 90 minutes. See [Program Page] for more detailed schedule.
Expected audiences of the school are:
– The 3rd grade of university students,
– The 4th grade of university students, and
– The 1st grade of graduated students.
Registration fee: 300,000 IDR
Registration deadline: June 14th, 2012
Registration page: → link to [Registration Page]
Registration should be made prior to your attendance to the school.
Financial support is available to cover travel and local expense for the limited number of participants.